Tuesday, March 18, 2008

March

Well it's been a while since our last post, but because we've been busy working out our fat dog! Not all the time, but we've been spending a lot of time walking at the park. Just getting out and trying to get Jazmin back in shape. I don't know how a dog can be so big when she only eats 2 cups of food a day! Only 2 cups, but I guess she just sleeps all day when we're gone.

So, a great walk in Napa is Alston Park. Especially since they allow dogs off leash.



Nothing else new to report. My spring break starts next week! And is Donnie home to spend it with me? Nope, he gets to go to Palm Springs! Definitely exciting since he's never been, and he gets to go chaperon 4 fire explorers who're going there for camp. I get to paint whatever I want while he's away!

No comments: