I saw it was a boy right away, but I gasped and held my breath until the guy said it out loud! I didn't want to say it and then be wrong, but I SAW IT and the guy was looking at it for a while.

The nice guy did most of the session in 3D, even though we only paid for 2D. He probably wanted us to come back for a full session! He said he was a skinny boy, but probably because he usually does 3Ds in the 28th week of pregnancy. We're at the 18th week.


The funniest part was he kept going over my stomach back and forth for this picture and the skeleton head was popping in and out & freaking Donnie out!
1 comment:
I am so happy for the both of you, that is really something what modern technology can do. Congratulation to you both on the beginning of your family.
Post a Comment