What a wonderful Sunday! I met Cheryl in downtown Walnut Creek and finally got to meet her adorable Eli! Eli is 3 months younger than Jackson and they are bound to be great friends. They even have a play date set this summer for the zoo.
It was so great to be out shopping like the ole days. Seriously, after about an hour of shopping, we kind of wondered how we could have shopped for so long in the past! We stopped at the Nordstrom's Cafe for lunch and Jackson sat in his first highchair. How nice it was to be able to eat my sandwich without him in my lap grabbing for it the whole time. Next time I'll have to be prepared with a banana for him to eat. (He had one on Saturday, I'll post pics tonight!)
One of the great parts was walking into the Bare Essentials (makeup) store and there was nobody else in the store except for 5 bored workers! So, we got a little bit of our makeup done while the other girls ooohed and ahhed over the babies. One of the girls was pregnant, we asked her what she was having and she said, "I don't know, I stopped listening after they said twins!" Haha, I couldn't even imagine!
No comments:
Post a Comment