Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Birthday Boy!!

Here are a few of the pics from Jackson's Birthday!

Birthday boy and Daddy!
J&D

Birthday banner,
Sign

His little birthday hat (which he wouldn't wear, of course) and the cupcakes I made,
Hat

Too big for a kid cake,
Cake

His Monthday pictures I took every month on his chair put on an adorable banner,
MonthdayBanner

Treats for little ones,
Goodie Bags

Our little cutie,
Birthday Boy

Jackson poked a perfect hole in both of his cakes. As much as he loves food, he really is the most careful kid-eater you've ever seen.
Cake Hole

I say a few because it's all I have edited so far. It's both a blessing and a curse to edit photos. I love taking pics, but I wanted to enjoy his birthday so I don't have too many of actual people! Next time.

It was a wonderful weekend. Way too fast, but the years seem to go fast now-a-days anyways.

3 comments:

Andrew, Jessica & Noah said...

What great, simple decorations and an absolutely beautiful boy!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous decorations- truly great!!!! Hope you had a good party and can't wait to see more photos!

The Fredy Family said...

I think the wine was the perfect touch! :-) Great pics!