Sunday, December 6, 2009

Another Busy Weekend...

...and now I am 2 weeks back-logged! I have got to get some Thanksgiving pictures up!

We went to Chico this weekend, Janet, Susan, Dawn, Nicole, Jackson, and I, and we had so much fun. The Bear, shopping, happy hour, Christmas lights, Italian Cottage, so fabulous! I even bought us a present at The Bear, a fabulous (I don't know what you call it, art deco? not quite letterpress?) limited edition, numbered print with the red entrance to The Bear on it. My aunt & uncle have it and I love! I'm so picky at what goes into our house, to buy it ourselves, love. Donnie and I debated on buying it last time we were up, with me ending up saying, nah we don't *need* it. But, like he loves to say, Donnie is always right!

3 comments:

The Fredy Family said...

Will you post a pic of the print???? They don't have any more on the site. :-(

Morgan said...

It sounds like you guys had fun!

I really like the photo you have up top with your blog name. Your baby is very cute!

Kristen said...

Amie~ I will post a pic tonight! I don't think art deco is the right word, I think it's just screen printed, but it's a great print. Very simple (which is totally my style) and the red goes perfectly with all the red accents in my house. I was sad when we came home last time and it wasn't on the website then either, but they totally have them for sale there. They only give it to you flat though, not in a tube or anything, so I had to be careful with it on the drive home.