Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Last Week of School!

Last week of work! And this week has flown by and tomorrow is the last day of students.  For a long while, weird. Everyone at school is so excited for our move, so many people love Chico. We've started packing up the classroom, so even the kids know what's going on now. My 9 year old's moms stay at home, so they're excited for me too. Too funny.


My last day of school is Friday and then Donnie and I are celebrating on Saturday by going to Sting! I think this is Donnie's first live Sting.  I've seen him many times and we'll be the youngest couple there for sure. This is the first time he's been with the Philharmonic Orchestra though, that should be good.


And Sunday is the big final move! Even though all of our stuff is already up there, there's still a lot of last minute things to cram in our cars. Crib, dresser, patio furniture, TV, etc.


How did summer come so quickly?

1 comment:

hg said...

I agree- where did spring go? I hope summer drags on forever...