
Colby's been a complete joy. He slept for the first two weeks and finally woke up at three. And he sure did wake up. Now, he doesn't want to be put down. Ever. Which is okay because I've been wearing him in the Moby most of the time, we take a nap together while Jackson is napping, and we have lots of help. He has his fussy moments, some days more than others, but all worth it. He's our little baby and I know how quickly this time passes.


I'm already wishing time would slow down!
For those wondering if the boys look the same, here's Colby's one month and Jackson's one month! Yes, they're super similar, although of course easy to tell the differences at the same time. Colby seems like a peanut compared to Jackson.


(And no, I won't be dressing them in the same outfits every month, but I just loved this outfit too much to let it go!)
2 comments:
ADORABLE!!! We love the red chair with blue piping.
Absolutely Adorable.
Post a Comment