Monday, August 1, 2011

First Day of Preschool

Today is Jackson's first day of Preschool.  *tear, tear*  He's growing up.  He was SO excited.  The kind of excited that we knew we couldn't even tell him he was going to preschool until a couple of days ago, because we knew it would be all he would talk/ask about for days.  We're so excited for him to be a little bit on his own to meet friends, sing songs, do art, etc.

School4

School2

With his little bag filled with extra clothes.  They have a water table and request extra clothes for all of the fun things he'll get to do!  No backpack needed yet :)

School3

School1

{These are about the crappiest pictures I have ever taken, but oh well, at least I have them :)  He was too excited to get inside that I didn't want to hold him up. }

2 comments:

The Caldwell's said...

Big kisses and hugs from us on your first day Jackson! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Lisa said...

Wow ! That's big stuff going to preschool and not crying for Mom. Good Job Jackson and Congratulations to all of you for getting through your big day ! I think I cried more than my kids :)
xoxo