Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Busy, busy, busy

How quickly summer has gone!  Although the heat hasn't left us here.

Janet just got back from a 3 week roadtrip.  She had fun traveling all across the country but was missed!  As scared as I was with the possibility of being by myself with two boys if Donnie were to get called to a fire, we were blessed with lots of help.  Nana, my cousin Blair, and best friend Katie all came to visit and lend a hand.  Donnie never was called to a fire and we had a great time!  I'll post the few pics I took but some of what we did were, swimming, Casa Ramos, Bidwell, The Bear, swimming, BBQ pizza, shopping, Farmers Market, shish kabobs, homemade Rum Runners, movies, antipasto platters, and some more swimming!

Jackson got his red ribbon in swimming today since he was moved to a class with no parents before he was three, yay!

And I've been working on this,




 
They have been pieces of work for a while.  A bit daunting a task with an infant and two year old to take care of, but definitely needed to get done!  And I have a newborn girl session this Friday :)

1 comment:

Lisa said...

You really have been busy. I wish you much success with your photography business.