Monday, November 28, 2011

Happy 6 Months!

Colby, Colby, Colby, we love you SO much.  I will give you a proper 6 month picture post in a few days.  You are so mellow and adorable.  Daddy's little mini-me and a mama's boy.  Not really interested in food, we started the day before Thanksgiving.  I will have to post the video of that because it's hilarious.  Not much of a sleeper, but such an easy-going dude.  We love you bunches.


BW6

3 comments:

AJ said...

Wow, that is a sublime picture! Happy 6 months Colby!

Lauren said...

half a year? wasn't he just born, like two weeks ago? scary... but that picture is just all kinds of perfect. happy monthday to your colby!

April Kennedy said...

Hi Kristen!
Thanks for your sweet comment on my blog and good luck with the giveaways! I get my square cards from uprinting.com. The best quality I have ever seen. I also get my new mini tag cards at moo printing. not sure you got one of those...i use them as my hang/price tags! Merry Christmas. Hope you have a wonderful holiday season! ♥