Sunday, January 1, 2012

Project 366

My blog has pretty much been dead for the last few months :(  Sad but true.  I had a busy Fall season editing other family's photos, which is fabulous!  But, I didn't want to spend much more time on the computer if I didn't have to.  I miss blogging and definitely don't want to miss all of Colby's little milestones.  Whenever I want to know when Jackson did something, I usually just check the blog :)

So, I'm going to do a Project 366 (I corrected the 6 back to a 5 a couple times before realizing it must be a leap year).  BUT, the best part is I'm going to do it on my iphone.  I am not about to go carrying my work camera around with me every day.  I would even bet myself that I would break it toting it around everywhere.  It will be saved for special shoots and memories.  (I HAVE a fabulous special shoot with the 2 boys in my head that we're about to attempt.)  So, iphone is with me every day, so I will attempt the Life Passes in an Instagram Project!  Pictures download to flickr with a click, hopefully I can find a way for them to upload to the blog with a click too.

Who's with me?!

Happy New Years!  Having a hard time getting out of bed. Donnie and I went to Sierra Nevada's New Years Party last night. It was FABULOUS! Definitely going again next year.

FX PhotoStudio Image
The Pioneer Woman's Black Eyed Pea Dip FX PhotoStudio Image

Really sad taking down this year's tree.  The most beautiful silver tip from the Lattas.  A giant 11 foot wonder.

Really sad taking down this year's tree. It was beautiful. Silver Tip.

2 comments:

The Fredy Family said...

I'm doing the same type of project with my iphone but not part of that group! fun times!

Jennifer said...

Yay, so glad you will do daily pics. I use my iPhone too. I just snap the pic and email it to my blog. I'll be checking back for more adorable jackson andcolby shots!