Sunday, July 1, 2012

June Ramblings

We're here!

I took a self-imposed blogging/instagramming/FB break.  It was/is fabulous.  I will be back here & there, but I am trying my best to keep it simple (fitting to read yesterday right?).  It's working, it's lovely.  We still tackled June, we,

swam, had our pictures taken, the boys got hand/foot/mouth (lovely), had lots of guests, refinanced our house, celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary, Colby taking steps/walking, visited friends, gardened, biked, canned, farmers marketed, happy houred, BBQed, etc, etc, etc, all the regular stuff too.

DSC_8036 copy2

DSC_8125 copy2

And some of Colby's vintage VW birthday,

BlogBoard1 copy
BlogBoard2 copy
Van copy 2

2 comments:

Lauren said...

what a great article! so much to think about. and oh, your family pictures are TO DIE FOR! and what a fun June you have had, although we have missed you here in the digital world :)

Lisa said...

Great Pictures ! It is nice to have a break from all this internet stuff ! For me FB has been the forgotten thing, but Pinterest sure has taken over !! Happy Birthday Sweet Little Colby !