Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

I can't believe it's already the 5th of May! We had an excellent time going to Cinco de Oxbow. They had a Mariachi band which Jackson loved! I forgot to take my camera, err.

Janet and I had Pica Pica, which apparently is Venezuelan cuisine, I wasn't sure of that until I googled it right now. Very tasty, ymmmy Maize'wich, slushy sangria, and the vucca fries were so good!

But, here's some pics of Jackson after we got home, with some happening hair! Janet has been practicing sitting with him, and he's pretty good now.

"Is this how cow is supposed to taste?"

"What else do you have for me to put in my mouth? I'm not touching that pig one!" (Haha, just kidding.)

And, his new bookshelf that Donnie put in, thanks papa! It's right at my eye-level!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

His first taste of steak! LOL

I love the book shelf, it looks even better than the magazine ad. Good job Donnie!