Aaah, I'm so tempted right now to google who wins! I know the East Coast already knows! Such a good season, it's really the only show we never miss. Thursdays is ALWAYS Survivor and Panda Express night. (Eating Chinese food while watching people on TV willingly starve, you really should try it.)
Every year the final Survivors walk through "the past" and collect the names of the fallen Survivors on the way to the final tribal council. The commentary in the background is of the outted Survivors and how the game has changed them. Every season when they do this, hearing them talk about how the game forever changed their life, I think, "We have to be on Survivor!" And I say "We" have to be on Survivor, because the dream is for there to be a special "Couples" season of Survivor and Donnie and I get to battle it out with other couples. We would do so well! Donnie's the total physical, outdoorsman Survivor and I could puzzle and rumor-mill 'til the end. haha. If it came down to it, I could definitely eat bugs also.
We have to put in our tape.
1 comment:
Ha, I don't watch Survivor but I would if you two joined. We'd have Survivor watching parties every week and I'd eat Chinese as you search the jungle for a yummy beetle to eat.
Post a Comment