Thursday, July 30, 2009

9 Months!


You are 3/4 of a year today! I can't believe how close you are to 1!

To say you're keeping us busy is an understatement. We call you the little bulldozer because that's what you do. I "clean" one room (meaning straightening up the toys) and you bulldoze through. But not just toys, you stop and throw around anything in your path. You're interested in how things work too. Like your newest thing is to swing the doors open and closed. Only when you close it, you have to crawl along behind it. Then when it's closed, you are stuck sitting behind it and cannot get it open because you're in the way. That's tons of fun when we're in another room and you're screaming in a room with the door closed and we can't get it open because you're sitting in the way. Fun.

You're also adorable this month too. You've learned to clap, wave, and point. When we ask "Where's Dada?" you can point at Dada, adorable! Your first 2 little bottom teeth are finally through. Cruising is your favorite thing to do at the moment. You're quite the daredevil, seeing how far you can reach to the next object. Thank goodness after standing you've learned to get down by yourself! You can crawl faster than a grownup can walk, but I think you get frustrated because you know you're not walking.

We even got you a 3/4 birthday present,





your very own Baby-Jail!!











I didn't think we'd need one and you proved me wrong. Donnie also put the latches on all of the cabinets yesterday, which you will probably figure out faster than Dada & Mama can get used to them being on there.

Can't wait to see what you have in store for us next.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I.Love.This.Post.

He is so adorable!!!

Andrew, Jessica & Noah said...

What a busy boy you've got!! :)