to CAMO!!!
Yep, I will admit it, I cringe when I see camouflage.
I didn't at first. I agree it's very fun to buy. When I found out we were expecting, I wrapped up a very cute camouflage onesie for a gift to tell Donnie. BUT, have I ever put Jackson in that onesie?? Nope. Have I ever dressed him in the various camo we have? Nope. Why? I just don't want my boy looking like he just came from a swamp or the trench.
Of course I will think it's adorable when Jackson and Donnie go on their first hunting or camping adventure together all decked out in camo. And I do like the perfect camo cargo shorts. But, until then, I'll dress him nicely like the little adorable he is.
1 comment:
I feel the same way. I put a camo outfit (head to toe) on Deacon once as a joke and everyone thought it was was just the cutest thing. Ugh!
Post a Comment