
10 months today! A big bump up since you are actually in the double-digits of months.
By far the cutest thing we've loved this month is giving kisses. When we ask for a kiss you turn your head, mouth wide open, and dive in. It's slobbery-wet adorableness. You love us back, you really do!

I'm new at this, but I'd bet at the end of your 10th month you'll begin walking. *Maybe* at 11th months, but I think some steps or standing for sure at 10. You've taken to walking on your hands and hind legs instead of your knees. It almost looks as if you can just pop up at any moment. Talking, I'm not so sure of. You can definitely point at the light whenever we ask you where one is. You've been fascinated with lights since week one, so no surprise that would be the first thing you know for sure! You're getting better with pointing at dada & mama, but you've got those lights down! Maybe light will be a first word? You'll surprise us with that one. Your bye-bye wave is adorable too, your arm flings with such joy.
You'll definitely be a kid who loves the outdoors. During your times of fussiness (which are much fewer these days) if we take you outside, you forget all your worries. And you are BUSY. Everyone comments on how you're such a busy boy. This month's pic is the best we could get because you barely wanted to sit down. Can't wait to see what you're doing next.
(BTW, that is not new top teeth but food in your mouth, the only way to semi-get you to sit in your chair now!)
5 comments:
Happy 10 Months Jackson!
Great Post Kristen. Jackson is such a little ham. He looks so grown up there.
I love his big cheesy grin!
Whoops...we forgot to say 10 Months to Jackson! That's because your ticker is so messed up! ;)
Jackson is so stinkin' adorable--personality and looks! I just wanna wrap him up in my arms and smother him with kisses!
Post a Comment