And the winner is......
Bye-Bye!
I first heard him say it today when he was sitting and watching The Wiggles. (Which is the one show he will sit and watch the whole thing. Crazy Australians singing and dancing on the beach, weird!) But, at the end they were all saying good-bye and I looked up and Jackson's waving back and said, "Bye!" to the TV. I thought I was going crazy, but it was crystal clear.
But, then tonight we just left Janet's and he waved and said, "Bye-Bye!" And I asked, "That's a word, right?" And the consensus agrees!
3 comments:
Cole's first word was dog. Then he started barking like the dog when ever he heard dogs barking.
That is so funny! Jackson will "caw" with the birds, but still hasn't said bird yet!
When he was 15 months old I was walking by his room and I stopped to watch and he was standing on a box staring out the door (his room at the time had a big glass door). When the neighbors dogs barked he would wait until they stopped and then he would bark back. I almost peed my pants!
Post a Comment