We went as a fam to our first annual pumpkin patch trip! So much fun, Jackson was mesmerized by everything going on.
Lesson learned, pumpkin patch lighting is way too hard for manual. Not with an almost toddler anyways. I was not happy with my pics and next time will probably shoot in ap mode.
I love the photos! I just started to follow your blog...love all your photos, I enjoy photography myself, although just learning and using my twins as subjects!
Jackson is a total cutie, by the way! Esther, twin 13 months
2 comments:
These are great pictures though. If you don't like them, send them to me and I will put them on my fridge!
I love the photos! I just started to follow your blog...love all your photos, I enjoy photography myself, although just learning and using my twins as subjects!
Jackson is a total cutie, by the way!
Esther, twin 13 months
Post a Comment