Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Moving!

So much going on, I've had little time to post.

We're moving! Actually, I guess we've moved. I've been hesitant to write it, making sure everything went smoothly, but finally our house has closed! We didn't even have to put it on the market, so lucky. Escrow is finally closed and we're moving on. Chico here we come!

Hopefully I'll get our laptop unpacked soon and get some pictures up. Jackson was such a cute helper. Ha ha. Actually moving with a toddler is pretty high on the list of impossible things to do.

2 comments:

Blair said...

Did you guys get the house that my dad sent me a link to? On the street with a name I can't pronounce? It is beautiful!!! I will definitely have to visit for like a week this summer to babysit and play in the pool.

Kristen said...

Yes you will! We'll see, we put an offer in on it yesterday. You're more than welcome any day, any time! I have all of these entertaining drinks & BBQ meals in my head.