Since I can't post pictures, I'll update a little about Jackson and his new words!
His current words are,
Mama
Dada
dog
ball
car
bye bye
go (which if you say "Ready," he'll say, "Go!" Too cute.)
and no.
"No" sounds more like "Mo" though. The kid is strong-willed and has a huge obsession with climbing, especially ONTO the table. He will walk around shaking his head saying, "Mo, Mo, Mo."
"Go" is his favorite word, he says it all day long. It fits him perfectly because he's always on the go while saying it.
1 comment:
Enjoy those first words, they're priceless. When our daughters were 6 and 3 years old I decided to record them singing and sent it to grandma as a gift (they were the only grandkids at the time). Anyway, now 12 years later we'll listen to the cd (converted from a tape)and it immediately takes me and grandma back to those precious moments. Trust me when I tell you it's the most priceless gift you could ever give or keep for your self. You'll be glad you did.
Post a Comment