Friday, December 31, 2010

The Best of 2010

I guess I skipped a year for my best of the years.  I cannot find 2009. Oh well.  We had a fabulous 2010, I can't imagine how great 2011 will be!


So here are 20 greats of the year 2010.  In no particular order.


20. Lots of BBQing.
19. Carmel weekend.
18. Being a SAHM for a while.
17. Donnie getting to go duck hunting and crabbing.  We all enjoy the crabs very much.  The ducks, not so much.
16. Celebrating our 3 year Anniversary. 
15. Having our fist Privettson Camping/4th of July weekend.
14. Jackson turns 2!
13. Lots and lots of trips to The Bear, Italian Cottage, and Bidwell trips.
12. Chico Farmers Markets.
11. Getting settled in our new house and the moving chaos being done.
10. Moving to Chico.
9. Tahoe mid-week after the summer with Jackson.
8. Biking with Jackson.
7. A bigger house for crazy Jackson.
6. Lots of hot days and the waterslide.
5. Another year at Tahoe with the family.
4. Lots and lots of house guests to entertain.
3. Yosemite and lunch at the Ahwahnee.
2. Donnie becoming Captain for the summer.
1. All of us being alive, healthy, and blessed to be born into this world!


Hope everyone has a safe and wonderful New Years!  

No comments: