All the kids wore their pjs like in the book, so Jackson wore his Christmas pjs. Even some adults were in their pjs, Donnie and I decided no thank you. Jackson was so excited to go on the train. They read the book over the intercom during the ride and pass out cookies and hot chocolate. Jackson could have cared less about all of the Christmas stuff, he was way more excited about the train.
After stopping at the North Pole, Santa Claus hops on the train and gives each child a bell for the first gift of Christmas, very cute.


I actually don't have many pictures because A, I was watching Jackson by myself at the station while we waited for Donnie to get there, B, because the train is pretty old which equals small, and C, we were just enjoying ourselves too much!
2 comments:
I love how he is leaning out the window. He seems to be enjoying himself on the train. So sweet!
WE are soooo sad that we missed it!
Post a Comment