On Saturday was adorable Logan's First Birthday Party. I swear, little Logan is the most mellow, go-with-the-flow, now one year old! I can't believe how fast a year has flown by for this little guy. Logan's farm party was adorable. Donnie even got to come by and say hello.


Jackson is old enough to finally LOVE jump houses. Which is always nice to have him contained for a bit :)


Jackson with his new buddy AJ. These boys got along so well! They were calling each other cousins by the end of the night.

Taking a break from jumping.

Afterwards, Jackson and I stayed for a sleepover. Thank you Caldwells for having us! The boys got to jump in their pjs in the morning, too cute.
Sunday we headed to the DeBarr's for Superbowl. Go Packers and Aaron Rodgers! We loved the clip on Chico before the game and hearing about Chico, Butte College, and Cal right in the first quarter. Along with The Bachelor, Chico is getting quite the good PR lately!
4 comments:
LOVED having you over! Come anytime!!
As always, fantastic pictures!
It was so nice seeing you! Great pics of all the boys and I loved how J & A played with each other. AJ is looking at the blog right now saying "that's my cousin, Jackson! We go play with him now?" : )
that first picture of logan is perfect! love it.
Post a Comment