Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Updates

Of course I have to update and say yay for Donnie's summer job!  This summer Donnie gets to work as an Engine Captain at the Bieber Helitack Base! (Bieber Fever, easy to remember :) )  3 1/2 hours away from us; good thing we're closer than Napa.  But, one of Donnie's ultimate station choices is to be at a Helitack station, so we're excited!  Jackson, the baby, and I will be sure to visit to get some pictures.  He starts in 3 weeks, after going to Mexico for the second annual fire-something-or-other!

Baby brother comes in about 7 weeks :)  Pregnancy really should only be 8 months.  I'm to the point where I don't know how I am going to get any bigger without popping, and Tums are my BFF.  I'm missing 2 graduations this year since they're too close to my due date.  But Nicole and Blair, we'll be able to celebrate come 4th of July!  And I will definitely not be missing Nicole's Banana Slug graduation in 4 years (go UCSC!) or Blair's Nursing School graduation when it comes.

And we have something living and burrowing in the waterslide hill in the backyard.  Gross.  Hopefully we'll catch it soon, and I can see about taking some pictures of whatever that is!

No comments: