Friday, August 5, 2011

The Boys' Rooms

Colby's room is finally done!  It wasn't quite finished when he made his grand entrance, and we weren't too worried because he's still not sleeping in it!

I've been waiting to post these pictures until I got the last few details in.  This banner from etsy,

Banner

We saw no sense in getting new bedding, I think it's kind of cute the boys shared their crib set.  But I did change the colors of the room from when Jackson was a newborn, to give it a whole new feel.

Crib

Bear

Chair

Wagon

I took this picture in February when the Almond trees were in bloom.  I did have plans for his room for quite a while!

CanvasWM

And in his room as a 16 by 24 canvas,

Canvas

ChangingTable2

And the little canvas of his newborn picture,

Shelf2


And of course Jackson's big boy room.

WallShelf

Bookshelf

Bed

Bed2

Bunny

Desk

Sign

4 comments:

Jen at Cabin Fever said...

I absolutely love the photo of the teddy bear. It is adorable and timeless beyond words :)

Cabin Fever in Vermont

Kristen said...

Thanks so much Jen!

Anonymous said...

where did you get the saying picture...make mud pies....next to the newborn canvas. I love it! I'm doing the boys room right now and would love to add it!

Kristen said...

Etsy of course!