Wednesday, March 14, 2012

3.13.12

Tuesdays Jackson goes to swimming lessons.  Little kids diving has to be one of the top 10 most hilarious things to watch.  This dive of Jackson's isn't one of the funny ones, he's actually not too bad anymore, but he'll have a fluke and still be funny once in a while.

Photo

After swimming I did some CD drop-offs for clients.  We were on the north side of town near the cupcake shop, it was raining, and they have a drive-thru window, so we stopped of course.  Jackson fell asleep in the car with all of the driving.  We got home and I carried him to his chair to watch TV.  I put Colby to nap in his crib, came back out, and Jackson was back asleep.  It is about a 1 in 100 chance both kids are sleeping together (unless Donnie is holding them) when I'm with them by myself.  Bachelor DVR, a cupcake, and two kids napping.  Heaven.


a cupcake, bachelor dvr, and 2 napping.

I keep thinking it's still February (last post).  Time is flying way too quickly lately.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Now, I'm hungry! That cupcake looks amazing!