Saturday, December 29, 2007

The Best of 2007

Well, I'm off to LA for the weekend. Donnie has to work for New Years Eve, and I wasn't about to sit around the house and mope. So, I get to visit my best friend Katie in LA. Should be an excellent way to finish a great year! Donnie and I came up with our 27 Bests of the Year 2007!

27 greats of the year 2007 (not really in any particular order)

27. Getting my kickboxing certification and teaching what I already do anyways.
26. Finishing my horrible ’06-’07 class and getting a really nice ’07-’08 one!
25. Taking several random day trips to keep us on our toes.
24. Having none of the typical wedding stress!
23. Hanging out for a couple days with Katie in LA.
22. Going to Tahoe not just once, but twice, with the Caldwells.
21. My aunt throwing an amazing shower for me.
20. Not working during summer vacation.
19. Donnie got to go to Cabela’s this year.
18. I got to go to Palm Desert with the girls.
17. Donnie got to go to the mountains with the boys.
16. Going to Blair’s graduation from Northgate.
15. Going to Chico for Brynn’s graduation.
14. Finding our favorite new restaurant in town for our date-nights (Zinsvalley, no corkage fee!)
13. Seeing The Jersey Boys with my family.
12. Having several visitors to the house to entertain throughout the year!
11. Many fabulous wine tastings.
10. Not turning 30 this year.
9. Another year at Tahoe with the family.
8. Jazmin turned 3 whole years old!
7. Janet giving us the best and most beautiful wedding ever.
6. Hosting our first Thanksgiving.
5. Spending a week in Jamaica.
4. Our friends and family coming to our special day.
3. Our first whole year in our first house.
2. Marrying my buddy.
1. All of us being alive, healthy, and blessed to be born into this world!

Hope everyone has a fabulous New Years!

I think this picture really sums up our year!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well How Cute. Happy New Years Privetts

April said...

Hey good idea, glade you two found each other. What a way to end the year. Happy New Year!!!!
Love Scales

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you have both had a wonderful year. I wish you a life time of wonderful years like this one. Happy New Year. We love you

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you have both had a wonderful year. I wish you a life time of wonderful years like this one. Happy New Year. We love you

The Privetts