Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Happy New Year!

What a fabulous year and 2008 is going to be even better! We came up with a few easy resolutions that hopefully won't be forgotten.

1. Wear more jewelry. I think that’s any easy one! (Obviously only my resolution! Donnie is not allowed to participate in this one!)
2. Get organized. We know it will be even harder with kids, so we would like to get organized now!
3. Try to save some money. This would be an easy thing for me to do, but I guess my goal is to try not to nag Donnie too much to get it done.
4. Find all of the best hikes in Napa.
5. Find a couple good wineries that allow picnics! And a couple more with free tastings.

I think those are easy and obtainable enough.

It was so sad to be away from Donnie for New Years, especially when he got to work and found out he could have had the day off! But LA was fabulous, Katie and I got to do the regular girly stuff we always used to. We watched a ton of movies, got a bunch of magazines, went shopping, went to some good eats in LA (Jinkys!), and went hiking in Hollywood.

New Years we got to see a bunch of girls from Chico that I haven't seen in a while.

I even brought home some Coffee Bean mix so I can have a my own Coffee Bean in Napa.

Hope everyone had a great New Years! (I guess some of you don't know that my hair is brown. Yes, I got bored and changed it. My hair doesn't really like it and it gets lighter every day. So, it will be back to blond probably by the spring!) Here's Donnie and me on my bday when it was darker:

No comments: