Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Lazy Tuesday

Spring break time! Lucky me, it was my cousin Blair's spring break from Cal Poly too! She drove up with her dad on Tuesday to hang out with Janet and me! We got to have a fun day around Napa.

First, we went to Artessa Winery! Right behind our house. Beautiful winery and luckily they do Napa Neighbors! If you live in Napa you get a free tasting or glass of Champagne for 4. Janet did the tasting and I got the glass. Freebies are always a great start to the day.

Since it was Tuesday, there really wasn't anybody there and it was such a beautiful day.

Auntie Blair


I only wish I had taken pics of the sheep on the way there, tons of them! And, the cute little Jack-Rabbit we saw on the way out.

After, we walked to downtown Napa and got sandwiches at Mark's favorite, Sweetie Pies. Not finished yet, we got to try out cupcakes at Sift, yum!

No comments: