Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Something Handmade

One of the other mommy blogs I read was offering something handmade to the first 5 people to reply to her post. I was #3!

But there was a catch! I too must join in....SO....the first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by ME! (or if they're aren't 5 people, maybe I'll make you 2 things!)

I get to chose what it is, and make it just for YOU.
Here is the deal:


1- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! (although I'm hoping you do!)
2- What I create will be just for you.
3- It will be done this year. (before December 31, 2009)
4- You have no clue what it's going to be, but just as a hint: I only do crafts, mostly on paper. I don't sew, knit, or really anything fancy like that.

Oh, and dont forget the catch is that you must re-post this on YOUR blog and make the same offer to the first 5 people who respond on your blog entry, thus continuing the fun!

Enter at your own risk....post a comment if you dare!

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hook me up :)

(headed off to post this on my blog)

Lisa said...

I'm in...

Kim said...

See I read your blog and Jenns.. now I have two reasons to make mine :)

Kim (aka mama22girls)

Anonymous said...

Fun! Count me in!!