Thursday, March 5, 2009

Thankful Thursdays

I've seen this on a couple blogs and love the whole idea around it. Every Thursday Donnie and I (mostly just me) will post 3 things we're thankful for from the week before. This week I think I'll start with the biggest/most obvious ones.

1. Our Healthy Little Jackson

Recently we've had a couple friends who haven't been as lucky as us. I'm so thankful that everything went smoothly and Jackson is a happy, healthy little (ha!) guy. Yesterday Donnie took him to his 4 month appointment. Our "Little" Jackson is a whopping 18lbs 3oz!

2. Our Family

Of course. Especially Janet who watches Jackson during the week and does stuff for us around our house, even though she knows she definitely doesn't have to.

3. Our Town

Lately I've really been wanting to move to the mountains. My whole family knows. Whenever I mention that I want to move to Montana, they all laugh at me. But I'm serious! But, yesterday during a break in the rain, Donnie and I walked Jackson to Browns Valley. And I thought to myself, "This is so nice that we're able to do this." There's so much to do in our town, and looking at our calendar for the next month it's filled with things to do. Hikes, wine tasting, festivals, and plenty to keep us busy.

No comments: