Well, Donnie took overtime at the Command Center answering calls and dispatching engines for the next 2 days, so I got to make him lunch for tomorrow. And after reading her archives, found the recipe for Corndog Muffins!!! Anybody who really knows Donnie, knows he's just madly in love with corndogs.
I feel the same way as the lunch blogger, I don't really consider a corndog real food, but if I can make something myself (and use nitrate-free hotdogs from Whole Foods), I at least feel a little better than pulling them out of some box. And I have to say, they're scrumptious! Odd looking, but good. I had one for dinner with a glass of Zin and it was deliciously sinful.
I've also made her Mini-Quiches for my own lunch at school and they're fabulous!
3 comments:
Yum, I'm with Donnie - I love a good corn dog. These give me an idea!
Corn dogs and wine! Love it! :)
Those do look good! I'm going to have to try them out too! Yum!
Ooh Jenn, please share your idea if it's good!
Post a Comment