
I can't believe it, it still boggles my mind. Let the countdown begin!
You've learned so much this month! I swore one day you were saying mama, you totally did with meaning. You still say it, but I'm not quite sure if it is "the" word! I bet if I don't know for sure, the day you do, I will know.
Last month we swore you would be walking by the end of this month, now this month, we don't think you'll be walking before one! You're still full of surprises! We've realized you have no desire to walk, why would you? You can crawl faster than we can run in front of you! You're testing your standing though, lifting your hands until you have to put them back down, but no steps yet. We'll see, watch, you'll make us eat our words again.
We just got you a sand and water table, and you love to play in it with papa. You cruise around as quick as you can to knock over his castles. Boy are you destructive! Yesterday though, you had the bottom of this little boat filled with blocks on one side behind you, and on the other side behind you, the top of the boat where the blocks fit through. You would grab a block from one side, bring it around in front of you, and place it in the top of the boat. So methodical, it was quite adorable to watch you do 10 blocks in a row!
The one thing I will always let you pick are the books we read at night. I put a couple in front of you, and you point to the one you want first. You have a couple favorites for sure, trucks, our pop-ups, and the puppy book!
We went to the beach, the fair, and we can't wait to do what's next. I'll try to take your picture after work today, if you let me!
No comments:
Post a Comment