He's been bopping at it all day. We're considering buying him a little punching penquin type-thing like Sid the Science Kid has, he loves it so much!
If you look carefully, notice the 70's looking pillow in front of the fireplace? We've kind of been worried about him banging against the glass fireplace, he's quite the destructive kid by means of curiosity. So, Janet brought over these pillows! You would think I would hate their tackiness, but we had them when I was a kid and I love them! So many memories of making pillow sandwiches by squashing my cousins, movies on the floor, and forts inbetween the two couch corners. There's another blue one (equally as tacky) blocking Jackson out of a corner.
1 comment:
We want to get that punching penguin too, I just worry that Remi will pop it. Balloons bring hours of enjoyment at our house as well.
Post a Comment