..and I cannot lie!

If Jackson's butt looks a little over-sized all of the time, it's because of his CDs(cloth diapers)!!! Yup, we cloth, and yes, we love it.
Cloth has come a long way, aren't they adorable?! They velcro just like sposies and come in cute colors! It's not for everyone, but I'm not going to make you change my kid's diaper, so why care what we do anyways?!
I've always been a little crunchy, and our trash can is smaller than our neighbors with no kids and I love that!
8 comments:
Good for you for sticking with cloth! We made it 6 months, until we started soilds. I can't handle the scrapping!
Yay for CDing - but that's not what caught my eye....Jackson looks like a little blondie in that piano picture.
He totally is becoming a blondie! It's actually all his older long hair that's making it stay dark looking, but I can't bear to cut it!
Amber, we're the opposite, it took us a while to get started, and I don't know what I would do without our sprayer!
Donnie & Kristen,
Thank you for sending me the link so I can keep up with you and yours! Your son is absolutely adorable!!! and what an awesome Blog site you have created! A GREAT way to keep in touch.
Love,
Donnie's Ma In Oregon...Lori
I like big butts too!
HI Kristen. I am a friend of Kristin Morgan. We also use bum genius. We have the sprayer ( a life saver!) but am waiting on my rice paper liners to arriver. Totally biodegradable and they just peel off....with most of the poop attached. Once they arrive am I going to do a blog post about it. We are CDing two right now and I am a little tired of poop!
Aimee
Aimee, I will totally be looking for your review of the liners! Love your photography!
Cute! Bum Genius has some fun colors out now. I would be interested in knowing how well those liners work too. I had wanted to give them a try, but never did.
Post a Comment