Is it really February already?!? And I only posted four times in January?! Just from that clue you know we must have been busy! Well, today is Superbowl Sunday and we're having a little party, so I will be sure to post pictures after. And, I'm on my way to the hospital to visit our friend's Mitchell & Amanda's new little one Logan, so I will be sure to post pictures after I take his newborn pics next week! I was able to take Amanda's maternity pictures and it was so much fun, always learning something new.
Plus, we've started escrow on our new home in Chico, and hopefully that will close Feb 26th! Hopefully. When we sold our house, the bank took forever for our buyers, so fingers crossed the same thing doesn't happen for us. Pictures to come, beautiful house, but we will have a tiny bit of work to do on it to make it our home.
No comments:
Post a Comment