Thursday, February 11, 2010

Some Moving Pictures

The first part of moving is done. Packing. Which, I think is the hard part. Packing stinks, unpacking and organizing in a new house is fun!

Donnie is the expert packer and got most of our house into this 16 by 8 foot Pod. Which is a little scary thinking that all of your possessions are in this wooden box. Which they pick up and store who-knows-where while you're figuring out where you're moving. Scary.


My 3 week Winter Vacation turned into 3 weeks of packing, yuck. Jackson was a disaster during the whole thing, since you know how kids love to unpack what you've just packed.

Juice became one of my biggest friends to distract Jackson while I was packing. And I hate juice. Oh well, you gotta do what you've gotta do sometimes.



Jackson in his working clothes. Ha.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

We have those PJs too. Jackson looks so cute in his work clothes! Maybe when you get to the new house he will be a big help with unpacking the boxes. :)