Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day!

To say I love Valentine's Day is an understatement. I just adore it! I've loved it ever since grade school and now is the one holiday I still love as a teacher. This year one of my shyest student's winked when he gave me his Valentine. Oh so hard to keep it contained, I can't forget that!

Donnie and I did Valentine's Day on Saturday the 13th because he works Sundays. We were able to drop Jackson off at Nana's (Thank you!) and go to see Valentine's Day the movie. So cute. Afterwards, we went to Yountville and tried out Hill Family Estate. It's always so funny to be the only people not from out of town, and sometimes we get the stink eye when we don't have to pay for our tasting. It was excellent & we bought 2 bottles, one for dinner. We walked around V Marketplace before dinner at Hurleys. Great day!

Sunday for actual Valentine's Day, we made cookies to take to Donnie. Jackson and I made cards and brought everything to the station. He just loves little trucks, cars, and trains, and the real fire engine is no different. He literally would've sat playing with the steering wheel for hours!

My funny Valentine, taken at V Marketplace where Donnie also bought me Razzles. (13 Going on 30!)

No comments: