Sunday, May 16, 2010

Housework

Jackson's room after Donnie and Aaron ripped out the damage.



The machine that got out all of the moisture.

And finished and waiting for paint! We worked it out with the contractors that if they just painted the ceilings white (they used to be tan), that would be fine with us. Now I can paint the walls whatever we feel and not have to do ceilings, which I loath.  Although now I'm debating just painting it back the same tan, but I am so glad for a white ceiling out of it.

All this from one tiny slip of a few roof tiles! (These shown and a few more.)

At least Donnie had a little more time for his fence project.  Just waiting for the gate to be made.


2 comments:

The Fredy Family said...

Your back yard is amazing!

Who paints ceilings tan???

Kristen said...

I know right?! I'm thinking it was probably significantly cheaper when they were building the house, but all I do is stare at them and hate them. At least they picked a good tan, but they still bug me and I hate doing ceilings!