Jackson's first sight of the new house,

Little deer in headlights.

Yup, I'd say the pool man was worth it. Once I'm up there, I will be taking over the pool cleaning duties.

And of course some sort of fence around the pool was necessary. Thankfully there is an nice iron dog run in the yard. So, we can just move it and not have to buy a lot of the fence new, since we wanted the fence to be big. Not one of those fences that are only 5 feet from around the pool where there's barely any room to lay out. We're a big laying out family! We know, it's bad, but ehh.

Nothing hotter than the sight of your husband working hard building a fence around the pool for his child because he's concerned for his safety. Nope, not much.
1 comment:
first, what a cutie! and what a gorgeous new place to make home! i hope you make good use of it quick...pool and all! and you are so right, there's not much better than that sight.
Post a Comment