(Side note~ How come when you're moving to Chico, people love to tell you it's hot?! I mean, when I moved to Napa, did people tell me there are grapes? No, because der, I think we know that.... LOL)
But anyways, I too wanted to save my little precious Jackson's bum, look posh, and do a fun craft alongside!

So despite my lousy sewing skills, I knew I had to try this. And I think I did pretty well! That darn sewing machine always makes me feel dumber than I really am, I have no patience for it. But, being by myself with no one to ask for help, forced me to utube bobbin & machine threading tutorials. I did well, and I actually feel like I conquered the machine I usually end up wanting to throw through a wall!
Little ice pack pockets,

Saving the bum.

So, hop on over & see their adorable crafts yourself! It was almost a bit too easy, I need something else now to procrastinate doing housework with ;)

4 comments:
Love your ETSY shop! We are a Fire family, too. I am going to ave to mark your shop, and tell my friends about it! Love your blog, too!
Oh, I have no etsy shop, those are just my favorites over there! My sewing skills are definitely not up to par for etsy, lol!
Love your blog, I'm going to try a bunch of those recipes, thank you!
It looks great! I love the fabric.
Well done. I totally use projects to put off all the "boring" stuff I have to do. Jackson has a lucky bum!
Post a Comment