~Ralph Waldo Emerson~

It's been one of those days. Last night I was watching horrible, can't peel your eyes from it TV (Bachelor Pad Finale) and talking to Donnie on the phone. I turned to look next to me and thought a little person had broken into our house. I almost jumped to the ceiling. Jackson was standing there, eyes unpeeled from the TV, silent as can be. He has never gotten out of his big bed since we've switched him out of his crib. It scared the crap out of me.
We then played our first night of bedtime games. Him walking out to find me, me putting him back in bed. Fun. I sure slept great after that. Then of course it turns out to be a morning where he doesn't sleep in but gets up at his earliest instead. Donnie will be home any hour now, after almost 2 weeks. Fire season is about over, and we all can't wait for naps. :)
{I've been debating for a while now going back to 2 column. Very happy with the decision. 3 column was fun while it lasted.}
3 comments:
Oh gosh Kristen - I adore this picture. It's perfect! And for the record.... I prefer 2 column too!
Oh gosh Kristen - I adore this picture. It's perfect! And for the record.... I prefer 2 column too!
Kristen, this is THE most gorgeous picture! I'm dying!
Post a Comment