Saturday, September 25, 2010

Air Show

Today we went to the Chico Air Show.  We knew Jackson would love it.  We were pretty impressed and had a ton of fun.  Definitely will be bringing our wagon again next year and remembering our higher chairs instead of our beach ones.  :)

AirShow

Jackson brought his own camera.  He's obsessed with it lately and knows exactly what they're for.

JCamera

And got a new toy airplane complete with noises.  I seriously think he's going to wear out the batteries within one day.

JacksonPlane

DJPlane

JSlide

We will definitely be doing that again, fun!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Looks like a great time. I love the camera picture and the one of him on the bouncy slide. So funny!

hg said...

I agree with Jennifer that those 2 photos are fantastic.

Wendy said...

I just found your site off of Hydrant Girl's site! I am a firefighter and a firefighter's wife. I love your photos! You take beautiful photos!!