Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Weekly Photos :)

I check blogger every day, I just never seem to be able to post every day :)  So here's a whole bunch of pictures for you to enjoy, although they're a bit mundane.

Had to use up a can of pumpkin, so we made some pumpkin bread.  It was not fabulous.



Homemade soup in homemade bread bowls.  This WAS fabulous!

homemade soup in homemade bread bowls. @drp5 don't worry, we were just testing, we will do it with you home too.

I might die of the cuteness.

2 monkeys

Straight from the Cal Fire blog.  Keeping it classy Vallejo.

L. O. L.

anybody else see it? @blissful44

My lovely cousins and aunt visited lsat night.  Jackson watched TV in our room and let us ladies watch in the family room.  Such a gentleman.



Pouring down rain shopping.  This poster for a bike exhibit hung in the shop windows.  We loved the poster and I called today and they have them available for $5!  I will pick you up one Dawn!  I can't wait to get mine framed and in our home.  Although it really makes me want the Jake Early bike print too.  Maybe I'll ask for that for my birthday/Christmas.  Jackson's already picking out his Christmas list, maybe I can too.

new $5 museum serigraph makes its way to our home.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

Those Tom's are TOO CUTE!

Anonymous said...

Post your homemade soup bowl recipe! Please!

Kristen said...

Ooh, that is tough. I'll tell ya, I can't post it because it's pages long and I would be breaking copyright law. But it's from this book, which I highly recommend! http://www.amazon.com/Artisan-Bread-Five-Minutes-Revolutionizes/dp/0312362919/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333119314&sr=8-1

Emmy said...

Love all the pictures! I love bread bowls! Those look good