Monday, April 27, 2009

Sunday Funday

We had a great weekend!

Saturday, Donnie, Jackson, and I got to go to Jake & Tena's wedding reception at Kennedy Park in Napa. Great spot, have to keep that in the back of my mind if we're ever planning a party.

Sunday, Janet, Susan, Jackson, and I went to Napa County Iris Garden. It was quite a drive, but beautiful! Too bad Jackson's not sitting by himself yet, it was impossible to take any pics. And, it only opens up every 2 years, bummer. It was pretty crowded by the time we left, hopefully they'll decide to open up every year.
Irisis
Then, I almost don't want to write it, because we had the best time and I don't want it to catch on! But, afterwards we went to Monticello Winery, who participates in Napa Neighbors. It is the nicest winery and people. Beautiful, totally kid and picnic friendly.
Adirondak3
In the wagon, I was yelling Jackson to try to get his attention, and the tasting lady came out and thought the owner's grandson was there. His name is Jackson and that's his wagon!
Wagon

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I don't think its possible for Jackson to be any cuter. His cute little hair and those eyes...wow! Look out mom, the girls will be loving him one day! Great pictures...do you book sessions? :)