Friday, April 17, 2009

Thankful Friday

Whoops, I missed Thursday but only because we were SO busy!

1. All of the parents that showed up at the School Board Meeting last night. It's so nice to see that parents care about the district getting rid of Class Size Reduction. Hopefully now the word is out that if they do get rid of Class Size Reduction, the school district will pay 4 times more in fines to the state then they're actually saving by getting rid of 77 teachers.

2. Jackson sitting for over 2 hours at the School Board Meeting! I couldn't believe it, I didn't think we'd last over a 1/2 hour, but he was such a good boy! Good thing, because the meeting DRAGGED and the good part didn't get started until close to 9. (Everyone at work has commented on what a good little baby he was!)

3. Hmm, and on a lighter note, Netflix! My queue still says "Very Long Wait" for Marely and Me, but every other movie is super speedy.

No comments: