Monday, June 15, 2009

1st Homework

My photography class is going to be awesome! I always hate the first day of class, (especially when they spend 2 hours explaining the syllabus, can't I just read it at home?), but I can tell it will definitely be worthwhile. My first pic? We have homework to take 5 pics, but we can do what we want with them. One of them must be of a vehicle, anything about it. Well, I don't do vehicles, I do people, so here you go!
Vehicle
The first one is probably the one I'm turning in, but the window one is too dang cute!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh! that first photo rocks! i love it. i can't wait to see the rest of your homework - please share them all! :)

Jennifer said...

that 2nd one is adorable!

Andrew, Jessica & Noah said...

I love them!