Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My new toy!

Mama can already hear me singing my ABCs in my head!

Although I'm thinking the makers of this cube must be men? Because both the C & N have pictures of fish and the C says carp and the N says norwhal. What in the world is a norwhal? Not a cat or a nut?

And check out my crawl!
(But more importantly, check out my At Home outfit, lol!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

go jackson!! that toy is so cool - where did you get it?

Kelly said...

Love the outfit! And, I love the toy...is that the Parents brand one?

Kristen said...

Yep! It's the Parents brand one. I was about to order it from Amazon, but instead found it at Target!

We had a friend's 10 month old over yesterday and she just loved to walk around it, I can't wait!

Jennifer said...

Is that an Amazon box I see :)