Monday, June 22, 2009

Chico Bookstore

In Chico, Janet stumbled across this amazing new bookstore! I wish I could find the name of it, but I don't think they have a website. The books are floor to ceiling, so jam-packed, you could spend all day there!

And, they have an amazing kid's section. We bought all these board books for $6!

Jackson gave Donnie the "Daddy and Me" book for Father's Day. There are pop-ups of all of Daddy's tools in the places they go, so perfect.

"Leo the Late Bloomer" how cute is that? Leo takes a while, but suddenly he blooms! He can read, he can write, he can eat neatly!

My first graders a couple years ago always loved those Pigeon books, lots of kid jokes. Where does a hot dog GO? It GOES in my belly!


It reminded me of this adorable Book Buggee. I think if I were to catch Jackson walking around toting his books in this, I would get a little teary-eyed!

I'm not an orange person though, I'm wondering if I could paint it blue or red?

No comments: